Labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

College Level Nutrition Course

Over the summer of 2016 I took a class at Truman college for extra credits. The course was a 107 Biology course focusing on Nutrition/Consumer education. The course lasted 8 weeks starting in June and was held Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am to 12 am until August. It covered a wide variety of material related to the digestive process, common eating habits, and more. Although I had taken nutrition in the past, this one was very different because of the setting and difficulty. Sitting in a class that was full of people much older than me and taking college level and quizzes was very different. While I did feel like I learned a lot about how the body works with food, I felt that the main thing I took away from the class was the experience of being a real college classroom.
City Colleges of Chicago. (2016) Truman College Building



No comments:

Post a Comment