Labels

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

2016-2017 Service Learning Hours

Throughout my 2016-2017 school year at GCE, I pursued multiple opportunities to gain service learning hours. Most of my time was spent at school helping out and preforming school improvement activities. Some examples of this is hanging up art/sound panels, restoring broken or damaged areas, or cleaning up storage spaces and classrooms. Doing work around the school has taught me a lot about doing different kinds of handiwork and working with power tools. Hearing other students and staff members say that they appreciate the newfound organization and art that I helped put up made it much more fun to try to improve the school in many ways. Hopefully, as other students see what cool things they can do to help the school, they participate in making new and creative things to beautify the space.

LS. (2017) GCE Lab School

No comments:

Post a Comment