Labels

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Secretary of Education

In our final unit of Argument, we learned how to synthesis. In our Internal Investigation, we looked at how people throughout history synthesized in their arguments. For this Action Project, we were asked to investigate the role of a member of the president's cabinet. Then, we had to prove why this position was useful, why the current occupant was a good choice in the eyes of the president, and choose our own nominee for said position.

1 comment:

  1. Dear LS,

    A teacher who deeply respects your work passed along a link to this blog post. The work is detailed, thorough, and compelling.

    It is also surprising.

    When I heard my name I felt a rush of humility and pride -- can both happen simultaneously? With tingling ears, I listened to the final minute, wondering how my path would be compared with DeVos'. My conclusion is that you not only understand synthesis, but you have once again found a way to make learning meaningful and personal.

    Thank you, LS, for caring so passionately about your education, your future, your voice, and community. Thank you for including me in your journey.

    Sincerely,
    Eric Davis

    ReplyDelete